Droid Razr questions

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Phones' started by workoutninja, Feb 18, 2012.

1. workoutninja

workoutninja New Member

Greetings,

New to the forum and needed some input. I am a current iPhone 4S user and will be getting a Droid Razr for work (first Android device ever). I have always been an iPhone user because my previous employer would not allow Android phones. Anyone go from an iPhone to a Razr? What are the pros/cons? How do you like Android OS vs Apples? How is Android as a business device?

Thanks in advance.
  2. stevetaz

stevetaz Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to eA....Can't help on the change as I came to Android from BlackBerry.

How is it as a business device? Not sure how to answer that other than to say I use whatever they want to pay for. Free is nice.

I do favor the bigger screen over the BB, but battery life is the trade-off compared to BB. I truly miss the BB keyboard, but that shouldn't be an issue for you if you are used to the iPhone.

I will be curious to see how you find the transition so I hope to see you post periodically letting us know how it is going....
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. workoutninja

workoutninja New Member

I guess the business question may just apply to Android devices in general. I have heard they aren't as secure as Apple...not sure if that is true or not.

I should have my new phone in the next week or so and I will be sure to post my experience going from an iPhone to an Android phone. It will take some getting used to but I am open to the platform and what it has to offer.
  5. Chancellor

Chancellor New Member

As someone who has had two iPhones and many android phones over the last few years, it's still imp to explain the advantages over each other lol. Now I have an iPad and razr maxx and couldn't be happier with the combo (especially with foxfi lol).