1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Droid Sightings

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by dragonfly, Nov 15, 2009.

1. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007

Sponsored Ad

Thinking we should start a thread for all Droid Sightings we each see, ill start off with this one below of Jimmy Kimmel talking about the droid on this weeks show....,

Hope this thread goes better than the wallpaper one I started.

2. DroidRobot12

Bronze

Nov 13, 2009
    I can't provide a video but I was here at work and the other day these two people with iPhones were talking about the Droid in the break room. I stayed silent as I knew I had one in the mail and I just listened to their conversation. The Droid has infested the world of Apple.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. EliseMe

EliseMe New Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Just did quite a bit of flying (TPA-JFK-LAX-SEA-ATL-TPA) and saw huge Droid ads in every airport.

5. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    @ dragonfly
    Great sighting !!! Loved it :geek:

3 more days !!!

6. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Just saw yet another droid ad online on espn's website

7. DroidRobot12

Bronze

Nov 13, 2009
    I'm fairly sure Motorola chose ESPN as a primary source of advertising. I have been watching football all weekend and I have seen several ads. Go Moto!

8. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    I hope to see one on a Fed-Ex truck on the 18th :dft012:wink

2 more days !!!

9. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    We know :dft012:wink

10. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    hahaha Sorry, but I feel like a little kid on Dec 23rd. I am just so damn excited I can barely stand it !!! But hey, tomorrow is Droid eve. :w00t:

2 more days !!!

11. skyrkt

skyrkt New Member

Nov 15, 2009
    My bosses wife has a Droid, she loves the phone and keeps on showing it off to everyone.

12. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    Its all good, its exactly how i was on november 5th :dft012:wink you know the day before launch day, lol.

13. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    Yeah ... but in my case, All the other kids have ice cream but I got none :016:upset lol

2 more days !!!

14. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    haha well i think i hear the ice cream truck comin for ya dont worry budday :dft011:tounge_out just dont forget to run out and catch him before hes gone LMAO

15. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    Oh believe me I won't. And yes I remember launch day. That was when vzw said no ice cream for you today. lol

But I am very greatful they let me upgrade a whole year early. :biggrin:
    I gotta give big props to vzw for that !!!

2 more days !!!