1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Droid vs Droid Incredible

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by christenajenifer, Apr 23, 2010.

1. christenajenifer

christenajenifer New Member

Apr 23, 2010

Sponsored Ad

* UI: The Droid Incredible utilizes the Sense UI while the Motorola Droid uses the Google Experience. Sense as you may know allows more user customizable options and more home screens though most of it is user preference.

* Camera: The Motorola Droid's camera is a 5 megapixel that makes a good camera and vids. The Droid Incredibles camera however is a whopping 8 megapixle that is 3 megapixles larger than the Droids. For those that love taking pictures with their phone the Droid Incredible should do an awesome job at that. Both devices have a bright dual-LED flash.

* Keyboard: The Motorola DROID has both the physical QWERTY keyboard and the virtual keyboard. The Droid Incredible has only the virtual keyboard. If youre like me I hardly ever use the physical keyboard so it doesnt make much of a difference to me.

* Processor: The Droid Incredible has a 1GHz Snapdragon processor and 512MB of RAM and optional sdcard slot as well as 8gb of onboard storage. Then DROID has a 550MHz processor and 256MB of RAM and comes with a 16gb sdcard already preinstalled. Differences for day to day use may not be noticeable until you start running multiple applications at the same time, then the Droid Incredible we shine!

2. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008
    I'm pretty sure the Incredible completely destroys the Droid. I keep hearing that it's going to be an "iPhone Killer" -- Since I carry both I'm going to make an HTC Incredible v.s. iPhone 3Gs video on the 29th.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. connnie

Bronze

Nov 6, 2009
    I've had all 3 phones, they are all 3 good phones, it's all about what you need/want in a phone. Loved the iphone but hated the carrier, loved the Motorola Droid but hated the keyboard, absolutely love the Incredible.