1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

droidX .. whats a good case?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by cjvdh, Dec 21, 2010.

1. cjvdh

cjvdh New Member

Dec 20, 2010

Sponsored Ad

So when I was in VZW the rep was like if you buy a case today you will receive 20% off so I was like sure just give me whatever you think is good and of course they bring me out an otter box which don't get me wrong I love otter box however I don't think I like the design of it on the X mainly because of the buttons being covered. You can't seen them when they light up and they are little harder to push and I hate putting gelly/silicone cases in your pocked because they get lint all over them and thats kind of whats happening to me with this case. I always put my phone in my pocket so I am not must a holster person but just looking for a good case for the phone can anyone recommend anything?

2. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    I use leather fold cases.IMAGE REMOVED Total protection and a naked phone when you take it out. $3 on Amazon.

My Q case got a bit worn after 2 years so I bought another one for my Eris.

Swyped from my Eris running xtrSense 3.

#2 bberryhill0, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. cjvdh

cjvdh New Member

Dec 20, 2010
    Yeah not much of a pouch person. Looking for hard plastic.

5. BigTK

Bronze

Jun 12, 2007
    I have a Seido Innocase Active. It is SEIDIO version of the commuter case and it doesn't cover the hard buttons as well as being a few bucks cheaper. I have had it for about a month and am very pleased with it, not as bulky as I thought a two layer case would be goes in and out of the pocket easly.

T.

Sent from my DROIDX using Everything Android App