1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Epic 4G Rebate ?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by shaun0207, Aug 26, 2010.

1. shaun0207

Bronze

Feb 14, 2007

Sponsored Ad

So I'm getting my wife the Epic on the release day as one of her Bday gifts. My son is due for a upgrade now. So I plan to use his upgrade for her new phone. Now I know at Bestbuy, they allow you to use upgrades from other phones on your account to upgrade another phone on your account .

But can I do that at that Sprint Store? I know I can just call in later that day and change them, but I just didnt want to to do all that.

2. shaun0207

Bronze

Feb 14, 2007
    Any ideas?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Is there any benefit from going to the Sprint Store vs Best Buy?

5. shaun0207

Bronze

Feb 14, 2007
    Good Point. I have it reserved at the Store a couple blocks from my house. But the Bestbuy isn't that far either. The only thing is the Sprint store and Bestbuy stores in my area only get a few phone when new phones come out. Also with Sprint I can just add the cost of my phone to my bill where as with Bestbuy you have to pay for it right then and there.

6. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I think whatever is convenient is better. I liked Best Buy because I could pre-order before I could at Verizon. I have never added my phone to my bill, usually just pay for it there.

I think whatever fits in to your situation better works, they are probably both the same price.

7. shaun0207

Bronze

Feb 14, 2007
    Yeah I was thinking the samething.I thought I read someone say that if you got it as a upgrade on one line, you have to keep it on that line for a period of time.

8. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I think you need to keep it there for 48hrs.

9. shaun0207

Bronze

Feb 14, 2007
    That sounds good. My son wont need his phone away