1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Euro Nexus One Gets Multi-Touch

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by n99hockey, Jan 7, 2010.

1. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007

Sponsored Ad

North America is left out again, although i suppose like the droid it wont be long before someone whips it up on the NA Nexus One....
    via Engadget

2. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    looks like I'll have to drop a Euro ROM on my Nexus One if I decide to keep it.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    how are you liking it so far?

5. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    awesome phone. But, see my other thread I just posted. :dft006:unhappy

I love where Android is going, but as of right now, no iPhone killer. At least not a jailbroken iPhone. It smokes a stock iPhone.

As of right now, BB 9700 is still my fav. device.

6. dwp1975

Bronze

May 19, 2008
    Aggie, you got a Android phone too? Man, no OS is safe from you...lol. Which one do you have? A Nexus One? I want a Nexus for app development but I don't forsee it being a ADP3 anytime soon or at all since they sell it unlocked for $529 when ADP1 and ADP2 have sold for $399 each.

7. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    haha yeah I got the Nexus One. I tried the G1 briefly when it was first released but there was no way I was going to use Android on hardware like that. HTC/Google did it right with the Nexus One. I bought it unlocked and am using it on T-Mobile. Worth every bit of $529 IMO.

8. dwp1975

Bronze

May 19, 2008
    Yeah, the g1 is a sorry piece of equipment, from a android developer standpoint Google screwed the pooch by making it the only dev phone with root access and it can't even handle 2.0, I was going to get deve phone 2 which is just the mytouch but since I am only doing app development and not messing with the OS I just got a Eris on one my of Verizon lines that was ready for upgrade. My AT&T line is up for upgrade next week so I may just sit on it for a Nexus or whatever devices AT&T gets with Android on it. I'd prefer a GSM Android device since I plan to write location aware apps and would like to "test" them abroad (good excuse to write off trips to Paris, Amsterdam, etc...lol). I want that Nexus but $529 is just too much for me to invest in until after I got an app in the market to justify it (to the wife...lol), but if you get bored with it feel free to ship on up to Maryland to me..lol

9. Ramesh

Bronze

Oct 29, 2008
    How can a BB be your fav after going to good touch screens?

10. aggieman

Bronze

Mar 14, 2007
    keyboard and BBM. I do alot of emailing on my device. I don't think after using the Nexus that the 9700 is my favorite overall device anymore. It is my favorite work device though. The Nexus One, other than the battery life is near flawless.

11. Ramesh

Bronze

Oct 29, 2008
    I got 15 hours of heavy use today and ended up ay 8%. Pretty good if you ask me.