1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Evernote

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by n99hockey, Nov 11, 2009.

1. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007

Sponsored Ad

for those who use Evernote i have found out that they are developing an Android App.

you can test it out here. I think it will be released sometime Q4 this year.

id be very curious to see what your impressions of the app are as well as some screen shots. i use this alot on WM and the PC and am glad they are developing this, so whenever i do make the jump ill still be able to use this great service.

2. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Thanks > Story on the homepage and credit to Scott for the find!

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    woohoo!
    do you use it?

5. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Downloaded the Pre version, but never used it. Probably should given it's cross platform availability. I'm just not as organized as I should be.

6. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    definately a great organization tool
    especially to keep your sites together

i love it...i think i already mentioned that though:dft011:tounge_out

7. Zachariah1

Zachariah1 Guest

yes great tool

8. Vazguard

Bronze

Jan 10, 2008
    I use it from time to time. Not much for actual notetaking, but more for recording things that randomly pop into my head, or music I want to check out later.

9. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    this will be one of the first apps i install on my android device

10. Vazguard

Bronze

Jan 10, 2008
    The Android app is great except for quick access to notes, which takes a few more taps than I'd like. The app really pushes adding content rather than viewing or editing it.