1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

every other monday

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by animal, Mar 23, 2010.

1. animal

Bronze

Nov 16, 2009

Sponsored Ad

A friend of mine has a droid. He has some sort of appointment that he schedules every other Monday, is there a way to put a frewuency of every other Monday on either calender?

2. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    I haven't found a way to schedule things that recur every two or four weeks on any calendar. The geeks who program these things all work on monthly schedules.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. jim9112

jim9112 New Member

Aug 3, 2006
    This bugs me as well. I have a few things that go in my calender that are every other week. I sync ical with google calender wich syncs with my droid. So I. Set up those events on my computer and they synced correctly with my phone. That's the only workaround I've found so far.

5. My-Droid

Bronze

Jun 16, 2010
    Any luck with finding a solution to this? I have something similar I need to know.

6. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    In Google Calendar on your computer click recurs weekly or daily and it gives you a choice of how many.