1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

eWallet Sync

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Alkali, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010

Sponsored Ad

Dear Members,
    I am using this wonderful product between my iphone,MacBook and Desire Hd but have forgotten how to sync between the MacBook and the Android device. Please help.

Sent from my Desire HD using Everything Android

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Are you using ewallet go or regular ewallet?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Everything Android

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    Regular, Scott.

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Assuming the file is on the mac already, just plug the phone in and go to the top menu bar and make sure the device has been added.

If you already did that, then you just plug it in and hit the sync button.

If you feel like changing, using ewallet go, it syncs via dropbox or google docs, no wires needed to hook up to pc or mac

6. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    But this is the reply i got from ILLIUM Software :

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Ilium Software. eWallet for Mac ONLY syncs with iPhone/iPod/iPad.

The eWallet Viewer for Android requires the Windows PC eWallet to convert the data when it syncs with the Android device.

Thanks again for contacting Ilium Software and feel free to contact me if you have any other questions,

Lee @ Ilium Software
    --------------------
    http://www.iliumsoft.com/contactus

I synchronized my eWallet for my android thru my Windows computer several months ago and have done away with windows using only Mac now.Using Dropbox,how can i sync?I do not understand.

"

7. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Welp then there is your answer....OR get 'ewallet go' and you wont have any issues since it syncs with dropbox or google docs

8. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    eWallet isnt a file sync program like SyncMate, its a password/Credit Card/bank info app that has a desktop component to it for syncing to the phone.

#7 n99hockey, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015