1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Features In 2.1 Update?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by sandmanfvr, Mar 12, 2010.

1. sandmanfvr

sandmanfvr New Member

Mar 12, 2010

Sponsored Ad

Sorry if this is around elsewhere, delete this topic if it is, but do we have a list of the 2.1 features? I got 1.5 on my Hero I got couple days ago and only thing I wish to have, and heard it was in 2.1, is to have voice dialing via bluetooth. Other than that, I love the os. Just wondered at the 2.1 improvements, thanks.

2. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Article is out of date. Upgrade only has 3 screens, not 5. NO BLUETOOTH INITIATED VOICE DILALING...(Never said that the update would have it anyway...) Haven't read about the new app drawer...Been told it is not "wonderful"...The best feature is the updated media gallery, which has been available for quite some time via .apk.....

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    thats for an eris
    could it be possible that HTC Android 2.1 is different from Moto Android 2.1?