1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Fed up with your Verizon Gnex?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by R1ot, Sep 11, 2012.

1. R1ot

R1ot New Member

Jun 5, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Sign this petition! If this gets enough signatures I plan to share with the media so they can highlight how unhappy Verizon customers have become and rub it in their faces! This is our chance to show those ****ing carriers don't rule our lives!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/unsatisfied-verizon-galaxy-nexus-owners/

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Or you could unlock and root since it is a Nexus device.
    Those who bought it because it was a Nexus (more than likely) rooted it long ago. And those that didn't know what that means, probably doesn't care enough.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    I wish you luck in your quest, but I am a bit surprised at your indication Verizon's customers have become unhappy.....Verizon has long been known as the carrier that takes forever to get updates. Their excuse is usually that they have to do in-depth testing to protect their customers (read their network). They are notorious for taking forever to allow updates.

Through the years they have gotten away with it because they do have the best network in the country. That may also be the reason their customers seem content with paying the highest rates in the country.

I have a feeling that Big Red has a different opinion as to whom rules whom, but you go get 'em........