1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixed up the site

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by johnnydangerously, Sep 20, 2008.

1. johnnydangerously

Bronze

Aug 20, 2006

Sponsored Ad

If you've found yourself at Everything gPhone prior to today, you've probably seen the site under construction. I'm happy to report all the updates have been completed and we're open for business. I invite you to join today and discuss Android at Everything gPhone. Enjoy your stay!

2. jigyasa

Bronze

Sep 21, 2008
    I did visit when the site was under construction. It is nice to see thread and posts up and running. I'm looking forward to discussing Android and much more here :)

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. tomandrew

tomandrew New Member

Sep 21, 2008
    I must say, the site looks fantastic!

It really does suit it's purpose and towards google and the G1 phone in general.

5. kogama

Bronze

May 16, 2008
    beautiful site as always looking forward to the future of this site

6. johnnydangerously

Bronze

Aug 20, 2006
    Thanks guys!;)

7. Lincoln

Lincoln New Member

Sep 23, 2008
    Looking good. By the way, no "Thanks"... good choice.

8. jigyasa

Bronze

Sep 21, 2008
    I would like to congratulate you Chris! This site gets responses like crazy :). The threads are meaningful and the site is really getting addictive.

9. kogama

Bronze

May 16, 2008
    dont forget us when you go famous

10. Sav

Sav
    Bronze

Sep 28, 2008
    Most of Chris' sites become addictive. EverythingiCafe is a pretty good example of it. ;)

11. kogama

Bronze

May 16, 2008
    Nnonono EverythingQ is an example no all of them i dont want to start a war unless we can

12. Sav

Sav
    Bronze

Sep 28, 2008
    Lol. It wouldn't be starting a war, just stating your opinion over and over :)

13. kogama

Bronze

May 16, 2008
    this is how the civil war happened

14. Ramesh

Bronze

Oct 29, 2008
    Hey Linc and Sav -

Good to 'see' ya. I'm considering leaving the iPhone for the G1. Now that it's actually unlocked, I might. I just want to make sure the Android Market is available (right now it doesn't work on an unlocked phone).

15. Sav

Sav
    Bronze

Sep 28, 2008
    Pssh... And I was called a traitor for getting a BlackBerry. :p You're actually considering leaving the iPhone...or just getting a second phone?

16. Ramesh

Bronze

Oct 29, 2008
    Probably be a second phone at first. I might leave the iPhone. I'm tired of all the crashing. But I've jailbroken it again, and I'm enjoying my mods, so who know what I'll do. But I do want to get my hands on a G1 and try it out.