1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Flash 10.1 download wanted.

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Weapondrift, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008

Sponsored Ad

This question is actually two parts. One, I have a coworker that im trying to get Flash on his phone...going directly to the site as well as others tells me that both his phone and mine are not compatable so that is the first question...where is a place I can direct him to.

Second question and this is the alternate option. I want to send it to his phone. If I just plug in my sd card and install it on his Eris will he still be able to back this program up on his phone after he reinserts his sim card? If not then is there a way that I can transfer the file directly to his phone either by BT transfer or mms?

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I posted one of the flash install files a while ago...did you try that?

Don't think that would work....email him the apostate file and have him try it.
    You could also just have him run skyfire.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I posted one of the flash install files a while ago...did you try that?

Don't think that would work....email him the apostate file and have him try it.
    You could also just have him run skyfire.

5. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    Ill search for the post thanks

Beta

6. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    Flash 10.1 will only run on android 2.2
    I know this as fact as I have tried. If you have not found it yet ... its on all the sites that have froyo roms.

7. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    That's not entirely true, I ran it on 2.1 and it worked fine :)

Sent from my Incredible using Everything Android app

8. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    agree with Mike
    i had it on my v2.1 incredible (pre root)

i posted a thread on it

9. pansy22

pansy22 New Member

Aug 31, 2010
    hey...i am pansy from USA....please simply tell me the procedure of flash10.1 download...

10. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    All you need to do is install, since its a secondary program you dont open it at all you just go to a web from your mobile browser to a site that uses flash and enjoy :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Everything Android app

11. cchannelz06

cchannelz06 New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Hmmmmm. I installed said 10.1 from Scotts link to my phone and it no worky. Any thoughts or am I just gonna have to wait for 2.2 to be released for the X.

Sent from my DROIDX using Everything Android app

12. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    what do you mean it didnt work? Did it not install properly...what was the error (or whatever) on why you dont think it didnt work?

I have a spare .apk i can email you if you want.

13. cchannelz06

cchannelz06 New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    It installed fine without any errors but i still can't get flash to work on my browser.

14. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    My post says it was for HTC phones and may work with others, so thats probably why it wont work.

15. cchannelz06

cchannelz06 New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Yea i was just hoping it would. On the up side sounds like 2.2 should be here soon for the X.

16. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Yea I don't think you have that much longer to wait, but we know how long 'soon' in with these updates! I think there is 1 custom 2.2 ROM for the X right? You could probably load that up and get Flash 10.1.

17. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Well that was quick!!

[​IMG]
    Check out the BGR article
    http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/09/21/android-2-2-for-motorola-droid-x-confirmed-for-tomorrow

18. cchannelz06

cchannelz06 New Member

Jan 7, 2009
    Well i know what i will be doing at lunch tommorow.