1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Flash 10.1 for HTC Incredible!

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by n99hockey, Jun 17, 2010.

1. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007

Sponsored Ad

Yup, its true, you can now get Adobe Flash 10.1 for your Incredible (and probably Hero/Eris too). Head over to XDA and download the file. But once you download it, it wont install from the screen. As gnath9 pointed out to me that sometimes you need to use a file manager to install apps (I use Astro). Oh also make sure you check the 'unknown sources' box under settings/applications so you can install it.

once you head to your file manager to install it your good to go, some people have been reporting that you need to reboot for it to take effect, I didnt have to.

give it a shot, it works
    not all sites will work, hulu still wont i dont think, i believe they blocked all Android ID's from there servers

but atleast you get to play!

PS: no root needed!

i attached a screen shot for you peeps

[​IMG]

2. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    :thumbup:thanks for the props Buddy !!!

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. aceofrazgriz

aceofrazgriz New Member

Apr 22, 2007
    worked on youtube! some flash ads loaded on a few sites, but i don't know if they were playing (which is good lol)

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    You don't need this to watch YouTube. You already could.

6. aceofrazgriz

aceofrazgriz New Member

Apr 22, 2007
    well laugh accordingly then haha. never bothered looking using stock browser (or the builtin app since its video quality is subpar) so oops lol. got a few things on armorgames.com to load and start playing though, a bit laggy but hey, it works

7. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    No worries. It works, it not perfect. With the update to froyo it will optimize the official flash update. But until then this is the best we can do.

8. bigu

bigu Guest

Thanks a bunch for posting this..good enough ;)