1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

For L update

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by tulupsar, Dec 4, 2014.

1. tulupsar

tulupsar New Member

Dec 2, 2014

Sponsored Ad

Hi, I am using new android one mircomax device. Anyone know when L update for this device ?

2. dgray636

Bronze

Aug 22, 2010
    Didn't see your device listed on any rollout list. Kept seeing that all devices that will get it should have it by February 3.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Everything Android mobile app

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Android One phones are slated to receive the Lollipop update, but actual dates are hard to pin down. General rumors indicate mid-January 2015, but I have also seen mentions that Google intends to update the Android One line immediately after their Nexus line.

Could be anywhere between mid-December and dgray636's February 3 date.

5. Sponsored Advertisement

6. Pitt Crown

Pitt Crown Guest

Yeah just waiting for that day!
    Thanks
    [​IMG]

7. The Cheesy Animation

Mar 2, 2015
    Hello all,

Will Micromax devices get lolipop updates ?
    can anyone let me know that/

Thanks
    The Cheesy Animation - 3D Floor Plan Rendering

8. RandikPixieGames

RandikPixieGames New Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Didn't see your device listed on any rollout list. Kept seeing that all devices that will get it should have it by February 3.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Everything Android mobile app

9. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    There are many devices slated to get the upgrade, but have still not seen it. However, Micromax is not one mentioned often at least around here. Since that is an Indian manufacturer and supplier you should be checking with sources there.

The only mention I have seen is the Micromax Canvas Express possibly followed by the A1. They seem to be quite vague like maybe they hadn't really thought about it, but their customers are very important....blah, blah, blah....Here is one Softpedia article from February 15, 2015. Enjoy the vagueness...

10. tulupsar

tulupsar New Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Last week i got L update Thanks friends :) :dft012:wink:):D

11. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    How is your feelings after getting this?