1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Forum SpeedPass®

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and Help' started by chris, Oct 5, 2012.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    #1 chris, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  2. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    If you are a member here at everythingandroid and not registered at everythingiCafe, I could use your help testing the new Forum SpeedPass®. Please try logging in at http://www.everythingicafe.com/forum using your eA login credentials. Don't create a new account. Just login with your eA username/password.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. iphonewarrior

Bronze

Jun 2, 2011
    I can't confirm if it works for this site as I use the exact same login details for this site prior to you creating the new SpeedPass thingy. Do accounts get merged?

5. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Yes and no. If it matches your username and email, than it will merge. Nothing outside of that gets synced. In other words, post count, avatar, etc does not transfer with you between sites.

6. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    5 years, Chris....I would love to help, but I am already a member of all your forums!

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

7. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Worked for me.

8. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Learned something new in fact by doing it. Never knew there was an iPad section. Thought site was iPhone only. Might have to visit.

9. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Worked for me. I wasn't sure if I had already signed up over there, but the profile shows I signed up on Saturday so I guess that is when you set up your new toy?

10. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    I went to everythingwm to try as I am certain I had not signed up for that one. Weird. Entered the username and pressed TAB to advance to the Password entry box and it connected me without entering my password. Tried at everythingpre, but had to enter password. I show as having 1092 posts so I suppose that is the stat from everythingtreo days?

11. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Sounds like it's working across the board. (y) In some cases, users who are already members will need to make sure user accounts share the same name/email address, if they want to utilize SpeedPass.

12. diverdown

diverdown New Member

Feb 27, 2012
    I logged in here with my everythingicafe credentials and it worked....

~S

13. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Awesome. Feel adventurous?

14. diverdown

diverdown New Member

Feb 27, 2012
    Worked. Did not even have to sign in. Refreshed automatically and I was logged on.

~S

• Like Like x 1