1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Visual Voicemail Apps

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by savj12, Dec 7, 2009.

1. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007

Sponsored Ad

I too use youmail, however i do also have google voice, but my voicemails are handled by youmail just because i like the interface and the way it works :dft003:cool
    best thing i have done is i called my buddy from my google voice number and somehow it recorded the greeting from his phone "hi this is..." into my youmail message box that was left for me i saved it as an mp3 and now its set for him when he calls me thats what he hears his own voice with his own greeting freaks him out every time.

2. savj12

savj12 New Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Thanks for all the input everyone!!

No Worries NewToDriod and MadJester and thanks for the replies! I'm not sure if i am going to download any of them. I just wanted to know more about them! Thanks for all your help and also thanks for letting me take your last invite but since I'm not sure about it...save it!

ps-Just got my driod on Saturday and you guys have been great! I keep checking this forum just to learn new things about the phone!:dft010:big_smile

3. Sponsored Advertisement