1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

froyo: accept calls via pressing a button rather then swiping

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by khaleel5000, Aug 29, 2012.

1. khaleel5000

khaleel5000 New Member

Aug 29, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Hi, just bought Samsung Galaxy Pro, 2.2 froyo. (can be upgraded to gingerbread)

for froyo or ginger, is tehre any tool or prog which does away with the swipe to unlock or answer/reject call?

PS: noob @ android. any suggestins, tools, progs, widgets etc (and even mods)

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I believe I saw an app for push to answer rather than swipe, but can't seem to find it. However you would have to check with the app to see what OS version you need. Probably best to upgrade to the newest.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Not sure if this one will work for you, but you can give it a try.....

5. khaleel5000

khaleel5000 New Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Steve: thanks, but no i need a button thing.

n99: any idea what 'keywords' i should search with ? tired searching for that damn appp :mad:

PS: Upgraded to 2.3. the highest I could

6. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I tried 'button answer' 'button caller' 'button dialer'

I know I have seen it...its there somewhere

7. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    myLock indicates you can answer with a button. However, there is a note that it doesn't work with GB 2.3....

Easyanswer Button Free may do what you want, but it is not available at Google Play.

EZButton is also one, but it is not free and the reviews don't look very stellar.

8. khaleel5000

khaleel5000 New Member

Aug 29, 2012
    well, i got 'full screen caller ID program" it does away with the swipe thing , 2 simple buttons like GOD INTENDED.

thanks guys.