1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

G1 and QXDM QPST

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by shastaf, May 28, 2009.

1. shastaf

shastaf New Member

May 28, 2009

Sponsored Ad

All,
    I can see in the Android OS several methods to take advantage of the data collection capabilities of QXDM on the HTC Dream / G1. It seems that the primary issue that I have is the lack of a QPST capable driver for this device. Any help to get this functional would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. teddyearp

Bronze

May 21, 2009
    I know this is late, but it may be perhaps the same method used for WinMo smartphones and QPST/QXDM? I don't know for sure, but try looking up HW virtual Serial Port.

I gotta go to work right know, but will try to post a link later. . .

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. CellZealot

CellZealot New Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Qualcomm drivers

I have a set of drivers that are for the HTC Snap/Ozone that load it as a Qualcomm Diagnostic Serial device that may work. They are not HTC drivers and when I used them with the Ozone they did not identify the device by chipset in QPST/QXDM but as a BETA 1 device. Everything worked normally though. I am posting from my Nap so I will post a link later.

Edit: Here they are. The Ozone was able to be set to Diag mode by keying in ##3424 send, on other phones ##3424# works and on others like the Pre require other apps that use command line to set Modem Pass Through to Diag.

You will have to find what works for the G1.

http://rapidshare.com/files/268237731/QC_USB_Drivers.rar

:dft003:cool