1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

G1 Photos In The Wild

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by johnnydangerously, Sep 20, 2008.

1. johnnydangerously

Bronze

Aug 20, 2006

Sponsored Ad

First photos of the G1 "in the wild". Plenty of more photos to come Tuesday when T-Mobile officially introduces the G1.

#1 johnnydangerously, Sep 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
  2. jigyasa

Bronze

Sep 21, 2008
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. dodgyant

dodgyant New Member

Sep 23, 2008
    It's a shame that those pics you posted are just concept ideas, I reckon they're alot more cooler than the actual thing.. That designer must be talented

5. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    I am confused more than usual. The G1 branding is used by TMo for their announcement today, but the pics are different. As a matter of fact I like it better in the TMo black here. Links not showing...

So will TMo have the typical 90 day exclusive or are there other brands/versions due out?

If this is answered elswhere in the boards I will find it eventually....

SteveTaz

#4 stevetaz, Sep 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
  6. johnnydangerously

Bronze

Aug 20, 2006
    I'll fix the link issue, it's an old problem but never fixed here.

T-Mobile will have an exclusive, but little is known as to how long. They also have a G1 exclusive, but what about a G2 or something along those lines?

7. kogama

Bronze

May 16, 2008
    beautiful phone its a shame there concept ideas like dod said

8. Sav

Sav
    Bronze

Sep 28, 2008
    Wow. The white one looks pretty nice.

To me, the "in the wild" pictures look better than any on the T-Mobile site or anything...