1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Galaxy S6 with a case or S6 Active without Case?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Brian1273, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Brian1273

Brian1273 Guest

Sponsored Ad

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and have an upgrade on my work phone. I am trying to decide on getting the S6 and a case or an S6 Active without a case. Doe the S6 Active require a screen protector or anything? I do have 3 small children so expecting the phone to be dropped at least occasionally.

Thanks for any advice or help.

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    This article may just be the help you need....

Just do keep this in mind: Any item subject to youngsters can be broken, defeated, hidden, etc no matter what protection you think you have...

Just sayin'...

Good luck.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. EdwardSmith36

EdwardSmith36 New Member

Jan 2, 2016
    As you have clearly said that you got small kids and you are expecting the phone to be dropped down, you should use that device a strong case.

5. Angelica

Angelica New Member

Feb 11, 2016
    Premium Pure tempered glass screen protector but you will have to give protection from children.

6. BrianRobins

Bronze

Oct 9, 2015
    It's better to buy tempered glass screen protector and a strong case. So that i will not damage if the children drop your phone.

7. Astrologer Home

Astrologer Home New Member

Mar 3, 2016
    You must use best quality galss protector. Because children can throw your phone without any intention.

8. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    Though I don't have any case in it. But have a screen glass protector. So that if it is dropped suddenly don't break the inner glass.

9. Paul Burke

Paul Burke New Member

Mar 29, 2016
    In my opinion, you should use a screen protector to protect your smartphone from children. It will help to keep safe your device.

10. MaryDSigler

MaryDSigler New Member

Mar 30, 2016
    If you have kids, its a better choice to use quality glass protector and device case.

11. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    Glass protector can save your screen of your phone. If you lost it suddenly no problem.