1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Gingerbread Love

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by n99hockey, Dec 30, 2010.

1. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007

Sponsored Ad

Eris owners can get some Gingerbread love courtesy of punk.kaos over at XDA. Head over to the link to check it out...just because VZW isnt upgrading your phone doesnt mean you cant have all the same fun as the newer models!! (Even though the Eris isnt really that old to begin with!)

Via Android Central

2. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    I haven't even gone Froyo yet!

Swyped from my Eris running xtrSense 3.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Well what are you waiting for!!??

5. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    I'm waiting for my ne2. Do you have any idea how long it takes to reinstall 100 apps and a bunch of widgets? OK, it only takes three days. And another week to dial it in.

Swyped from my Eris running xtrSense 3.

6. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    One week? Nooooo shouldnt take that long at all, use Titanium to backup those apps you should be able to put them right back on in no time.

7. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    I've been using My Backup Pro. Wrong.

Swyped from my FroShedYo-V10 Eris

8. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
    The apps can be reinstalled in a few minutes with Titanium. The widgets take hours. Then I have to set ringtones and timeouts. Then......

Swyped from my xtrROM 4.6.5 Eris