Gizmodo Samsung Galaxy Tab Review

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Tab' started by chris, Nov 10, 2010.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Phone:
    Moto X
    In a word, "ouch".

Here's the review.

This thing is just a mess. It's like a tablet drunkenly hooked up with a phone, and then took the fetus swimming in a Superfund cleanup site.
  2. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

Awww I kinda feel sorry for the little guy .... enough of that, take it out back behind the shed and put it down

Sent from my PC36100 using Everything Android App
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

Wow that was rough

Sent from my ADR6300 using Everything Android App
  5. ravman

ravman New Member

Mr Happy.

The guy doing the review was a little on the miserable side. Seems like nothing will ever impress him. Maybe he needs to get a girlfriend and have her pop his cherry. Like everything else, I'm sure Samsung will be releasing a hord of software updates to fix issues etc.

I'm going to wait until I head out to the UK next month, and check out the Tabs out there. They have the phone part enabled. But I'm sure will be only a matter of time before someone hacks the phone part out here in the US and manages to turn it on.
  6. gnath9

gnath9 Member

All I can say is ... That was not a review ... it was a brain washed apple drone spewing lies. I have the galaxy tab and it runs perfect.
  7. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Member

8. ch3mi0n

ch3mi0n New Member

Glad to hear from someone who actually owns one. What a lot of people fail to realize, is that the reviewer may have had a demo/pre-release unit which might have been buggier than the final product. All reviews should always be taken with a grain of salt anyway.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Everything Android App