1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Good exchange app?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by bheidemann, Nov 10, 2009.

1. bheidemann

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007

Sponsored Ad

I have been trying to use Touchdown Exchange but have noticed that it will not sync my contacts from the phone to the Exchange contacts. It has no problems syncing Exchange contacts to the phone though.

Anyone have any other exchange app solutions? Something that has a widget I can stick on the 'desktop' so I can quickly see new emails without opening up the app.

2. bheidemann

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007
    Just wanted to note that Touchdown Exchange is a very well made full function Exchange app. It costs $10 but is worth every penny. The developers are very active in their google group and the community is strong. I highly recommend this app.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    doesnt the droid do exchange natively?

5. bheidemann

Bronze

Jul 30, 2007
    It does but its extremely lacking in features. For example the Droid will not remote wipe or sync notes. My Corp policy requires certain settings that the Droid will not do.

6. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    ah ok gotcha

are those listed in the OTA update coming soon?