1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Google Play Music...

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Connor, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Connor

Connor Guest

Sponsored Ad

Hi, just recently made the switch from iOS and Microsoft to Android by getting the new samsung galaxy s7 edge. Ive almost fully converted into the google ecosystem apart from the music situation. I still use itunes on my computer just for editing info and playing songs on my computer. I have looked into Google Play Music and it sounds great, but just wondering if i edit song info in my itunes library will this show in the Google Music Play library? Or would i have to do edit the song in both libraries?

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    When you say edit them, what do you mean? What are you editing? A song should be a complete tune and shouldn't require editing.

As long as you transfer using Music Manager or Google Play Music for Chrome songs should show up in your Google Play Music library. Note that there are a few formats that won't upload to your library using Music Manager or Google Play Music for Chrome including WAV, AIFF, and RA.

Look here for more help. This may also offer assistance.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Astrologer Home

Astrologer Home New Member

Mar 3, 2016
    I also want to know about this. Please also tell me.

5. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    I would like to know more about S7 edge. I will stay around here. lol

6. Paul Burke

Paul Burke New Member

Mar 29, 2016
    Nice, after knowing your experience I also want to switch over to android phone from my windows phone. I want to know your review about Samsung S7.

7. MaryDSigler

MaryDSigler New Member

Mar 30, 2016
    S7 edge is a beautiful android smartphone, awesome features, larger screen also waterproof.

8. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    S7 is totally new to me. But as far as I heard S7 is great device and decent. You can try for it.

9. DivenParker

DivenParker New Member

Apr 11, 2016
    I also want to know about this. Please also tell me.