1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Got my new Droid Incredible for 54.00 !

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by shaye, Sep 19, 2010.

1. shaye

shaye New Member

Sep 19, 2010

Sponsored Ad

Hi. Just in case this might help someone. It was time to renew my Verizon contract and purchase a data plan as this is my first smartphone. I went to letstalk.com and my total price was 54.00. (I used a 25 dollar off coupon code 25RAFPCVER1 ) No rebate to mess with. I have used this site before. If you ever do choose a rebate offer make sure to copy all of the paperwork before mailing it and if you haven't received your rebate with in the specified time contact them before time runs out. This is the only problem I have ever had with this site.
    When you first look at their phones the price is not always the one you get. It sometimes depends on if you are buying a data plan, signing up with a new company, etc. So go ahead and go through the motions like you are purchasing the phone in order to see the final price. When I first went on the site it appeared I would pay 199.00 but that went down to 54.00 which I am very happy with. Ordered my phone last night and it should be here by the 28th. Sometimes they do come early from this site.

2. shaye

shaye New Member

Sep 19, 2010
    PS... I called Verizon and was told the phone would cost 199.00 if I purchased it through Verizon.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. bberryhill0

Silver

Feb 14, 2009
  5. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008
    That's kinda sad.. my beloved phone is becoming obsolete :(

Sent from my HTC Incredible via the eA application