1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Got update?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by connnie, Mar 31, 2010.

1. connnie

Bronze

Nov 6, 2009

Sponsored Ad

Posted this pick in Android news section too but in case you missed it. I updated with the update zip file so here is a pic of my live wallpaper. The hearts in the picture actually move and multiply when you touch one. I am also loving the photo gallery app, I added the new weather/news widget on one of my pages. Still just three pages but I have Dxtop app that gives me 5.

[​IMG]

2. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Now, that's a lotta pink you've got going on there. Looks good, but very very pink.

What case are you using?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. connnie

Bronze

Nov 6, 2009
    LOL, yes it is a lot of pink. My favorite color, and though I am a tech geek I am also very girly-girl!:021:smile

5. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    WOW ! ! ! Very nice looking set up. I bet you get lots of compliments from the girls. Nice work.

6. rkcoll1

Bronze

Sep 23, 2008
    Very nice job on the pink layout! I am waiting for the OTA but have been contemplating doing it manual. I have two droids so I have one rooted and the one I am using now is not so I thought I would check out the OTA to see what it is all about.

7. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    patience Danielson ... lol

8. rkcoll1

Bronze

Sep 23, 2008
    I know. I know. I have been running this stock phone for 15hrs or so and am missing my rooted Droid! Got spoiled I guess.

9. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    lol ... more like you got accustomed to some of the finer things in life. :dft011:tounge_out

10. rkcoll1

Bronze

Sep 23, 2008
    Yes I did Gary! Can't wait to get back to them.

11. cstuart

Bronze

Mar 31, 2010
    I love the lay out!! cant wait to root my driod so I can have live hearts!!

12. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
  13. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    i know must be tough to have TWO Droids :dft011:tounge_out

14. Lycurgus

Lycurgus New Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Connie, what weather and clock widgets are those on your screenshot? I like them but havent been able to find them yet.

15. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    That would be beautiful widgets :) its in the marketplace. first one under "top paid" and all apps.

16. gnath9

Silver

Feb 10, 2009
    I just finally broke down and purchased that app myself. And I like it a lot. :dft003:cool

17. Lycurgus

Lycurgus New Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Ya same here, very nice app!

18. rkcoll1

Bronze

Sep 23, 2008
    I offered to sell it to a very impatient Nexus One lover but he wanted to hold out for that phone. So i guess i will just keep my spare for testing. :-P

19. rkcoll1

Bronze

Sep 23, 2008
    Love this app. I have had it ever since i bought my droid.

20. connnie

Bronze

Nov 6, 2009
    That would be correct, one of my favorite widget apps and so worth the money. Make sure you check out the different skins for the clocks that you can change around, some of them are pretty cool.

21. animal

Bronze

Nov 16, 2009
    Ota update this morning. Works great, love the live wallpapers. Wish I could set it so it would switch to the music ones by itself..