1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

GS3 case for College kid

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Vince Wallace, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Vince Wallace

Vince Wallace New Member

Jan 5, 2013

Sponsored Ad

Hey guys, I just wanted to check to see what other cases you guys use out there. I am a case freak that goes through way too many cases. I had the Speck cases, though they seemed over priced and kinda cheap. I just had the otterbox defender just too bit bulky. I just ordered a BAK Case which seems kinda interesting. it is a wallet case that is open face. I havent got it yet. They said something about a delay because of a manufacturer and it should be here in a 2-3 weeks or so. Anyone else order one of these or have something else for us college kids?

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    What are you looking for from a case? While the Otterbox is a bit bulky I don't know of much that offers the protection an Otterbox does. The Bak case you mentioned is not going to give you the screen protection an Otterbox does no matter what they say about the raised sides. I am also not a proponent of keeping my ID, money and credit cards in a phone case, but I am sure there are many who do that and it works for them.

Cases can be decorative or protective. Generally not both. That said I am not big into cases so I don't have a lot of brands I have used to offer insight. I have used Otterbox cases for a number of phones through the years and they do protect like nothing else.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. illinifan2001

illinifan2001 New Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Hey Vince (sorry for the late reply to this post) but I saw you mentioned the BAK Case and I actually just got one recently..and I absolutely love it! Best case ive ever had and im also in college so its great for going out to the bars and not having to remember anything besides havin my phone on me!! Hope your liking your case.

For anyone whos not familiar with em check em out..their awesome!! www.bakcases.com

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Vince Wallace

Vince Wallace New Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Dang, this was a while ago. HAHA. Anyways, I agree, it is a great case. Glad to see someone else out there with the same case. Anyone I showed it to thought it was cool, but no one has one. oh well. HAHA.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. teribithia

teribithia New Member

Sep 4, 2013
    Search it in amazon or newegg, you will find many interesting and inexpensive one,

7. Olivia50

Bronze

Sep 18, 2013
    I use an otterbox for mine. From my point of view nothing is better than that.