1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Help help help !!!!

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by sillentslam, Mar 26, 2013.

1. sillentslam

sillentslam New Member

Mar 26, 2013

Sponsored Ad

Hey everyone I really need some help I mean lol serious help I just bought this HTC one v phone " actually a down grade from my last LG hd phone " and I am trying to figure out how to root it so I can do stuff with my phone I am really new at this whole process and iv literally spend 4, hours trying to figure this out. It began when ii saw this Visio on youtude how this guy has this app that let's u do sniffing and other dope stuff. Like how to look into a persons computer wirelessly and load there user name and info or other stuff like load there last sights and I thought wow that's cool. So I downloaded the app on play store and when I started it it said I need a rooted divies. So I tryed rooting but could not hook it up to my laptop. Possibly I was following wrong advise but I'm totally stuck. !!!!! Please note that I don't just sana root for that app it looks cool but I need it for other stuff
    Sent from my HTC One V using Everything Android

2. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. sillentslam

sillentslam New Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Well bro still tyres it and was help full but still don't get it there must b a help line or an app that can help u do this if u no something please help

Sent from my HTC One V using Everything Android

5. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    Honestly, there won't be a help line to root your phone. You can Google One Click Root for your phone and see if there's another way but either following that guide or Googling would be your best bet.

Tesla Deathray