1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Help, lost pictures from SD card

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by grnfrog911, Nov 3, 2012.

1. grnfrog911

grnfrog911 New Member

Nov 3, 2012

Sponsored Ad

I am freaking out I had like 500 pictures saved on my SD card and the other day my phone was on the charger I was not even near it and when I finally got on my phone it had some error message about my SD card was removed without unmounting it, something like that and it had not even been touched or removed and now my pics are gone please tell me there is a way to get them back?ยก?!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Everything Android

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    --Moved to Android Forum--

Have you tried to take the SD Card out and use a card reader to see if they are still on it?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. grnfrog911

grnfrog911 New Member

Nov 3, 2012
    I dont have a computer at the moment my laptop just broke...is that the only way time find out?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Everything Android

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    You can try another phone i guess

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Everything Android

6. Aadam gibson

Aadam gibson Member

Apr 19, 2012
  7. Kendy519

Kendy519 New Member

Nov 21, 2013
    Relax, friend! SD card deleted photos recovery is easy, I had been hot water like you before, I accidently deleted the family reunion photos in my digital SDHC card, and I was hurry to search some rescue measures, finally I found two recovery software, one is named Recuva, which just can recover about 60% photos, but is free, another one is Tenorshare Card Data Recovery, it can recover all the deleted photos, and the operation is more easier, you can learn about this app by search on Google

8. knuckles1978

knuckles1978 New Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Any naked ones? lol :-D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

9. CarolGreen

CarolGreen New Member

Feb 28, 2014
    Generally speaking, they are not really gone immediately. Stop using your phone after the photo loss, and use Myjad Android Data Recovery to get them back as soon as possible.

#8 CarolGreen, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  10. siciliswood

siciliswood New Member

Sep 23, 2015
    That is right! The data may not go away right now but you had better not use the phone lest the lost pictures will be over written. Then, you can apply Android Data Recovery and enable USB debugging to let the app scan the lost data on your phone. After the total data has been scanned, you can recover what you like from the lost files, such as recover the lost pictures from SD card.

11. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    Really interesting. I have had same issue. I had also lost my important images from my SD card. How can I get back it?

12. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Have you try it with card reader? if you don't get then there are so many data get back software available.

13. Frogvmwar

Frogvmwar New Member

Nov 2, 2015
    Have a look at Recura, one of the best free data recovery software. It helped me several times

14. Dinerrely

Dinerrely New Member

Nov 2, 2015
    Card reader is unless, he need to recover data from sd, card reader is only for connecting sd card to computer.

15. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    I hope you get the data recover software now..