1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me earn $200-, fixing my boss's S Duos

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Dex Pt'Chang, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Dex Pt'Chang

Dex Pt'Chang New Member

Nov 30, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Hi Androiphiles,

So my boss sulpplied me w/ a an S Duos that had some issues. It wouldn't boot & had the yellow warning sign.
    I rooted it w/ Odin & I have CWM recovery on an SD card. The problem is it won't let me mount or format the card.

He's offered $200- to fix it by Monday. Think of it as helping some guy earn dearly needed $ rather than fixing a fone.

Praise be to the Androi Gods

Dex

2. Dex Pt'Chang

Dex Pt'Chang New Member

Nov 30, 2012
    So I finally figured out the difference between Android & Apple.

Apple: Thoughtfull, considerate, inspired...Helpfull.

When I post on Everythingiphone I can expect two or three replies in the first day.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. PacoJr67

Bronze

Mar 6, 2007
    I don't root my phones, so not much help there. were the problems before or after it was rooted?

5. EQBob

Gold

Sep 24, 2007
    Kind of a snarky statement from someone asking for help. Maybe it is simply that the readers don't know the answer or maybe it was that you only allowed 21 hours between your plea to help you earn money and then your snide comments. Or maybe nobody knows what your abbreviation of an S Duo is, since your post wasn't particular well written. Regardless of the answer, doubt you'll generate much help with putting down the very people that you asked for help from in the first place.

6. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Yes, that is the main difference between Apple and Android. There is no other explanation,. The weekend has nothing to do with it nor does the fact our sister Apple site has a much bigger member base.

So you are annoyed because no one jumped up to help you with a situation you already tried to put a bandage on? And we failed to help you get $200. I feel so bad.

We will miss you.......

7. Michael Bolten

Michael Bolten New Member

Jul 22, 2013
    lol i love when people ask you for help and then proceed to burn the bridge they walked in on.