1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

help not charging

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by leofreshness, Nov 3, 2012.

1. leofreshness

leofreshness New Member

Oct 3, 2012

Sponsored Ad

ok i do not now what is wrong with my phone. when i bought it used it came with two batteries a stock one then a replacement battery. the stock battery does not charge at all the replacement one charges then stops then charges then stops, and it never charges fully or even half way. i used different cables and what ever you call the wall box things. i used a ipad charger box and it worked once. i got a full charge for the first time but by 3 hours it was dead and never worked again. i only had this phone for a month. what could be wrong. should i take it to a repare shop or just buy a new battery and charger.

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Best guess is that the batteries are probably bad. Did the seller tell you the batteries and phone would work?

Have you asked the seller?

What phone is it, how old is it? Are you using USB cables or a charger connected to a wall outlet and is the wall outlet possibly controlled by a switch that may be off? Are the cables the ones sold with the phone? Is the wall charger the one that came with the phone (should be stamped with the manufacturer's name)?

A brand new OEM replacement battery (NOT a cheap knock-off from eBay) would probably be my next step, but only if the seller disappeared or wouldn't refund the purchase.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Erick Kincaid

Bronze

Jun 16, 2011
    i think it is due to battery issue. I suggest you to purchase new one. It will help you :)