1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Help Skyfire Improve

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Skyfire, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Skyfire

Skyfire New Member

Jul 7, 2010

Sponsored Ad

Hey Skyfire users,

We are always trying to improve our product and would love to know what thoughts and suggestions you have for us. Please let us know what you would like to see changed or improved.

Thank you for your help and support!

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    I like using skyfire on occasion when the default browser doesnt support what i am looking at, 'flash'
    i also notice skyfire doesnt support ALL flash sites, how do we get it to support more sites?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    ^^^^What he said^^^!

5. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    I would like skyfire to allow more then just 3 windows

Sent from my Incredible using Everything Android app

6. Skyfire

Skyfire New Member

Jul 7, 2010
    We are always working to increase the number of sites we support containing video content. At the moment, if you come across a site on which video is not working, you can go to menu and send a broken video report, or a message will come up and you can click to report it right away, this will let us know which specific sites we should work on.

@Weapondrift: Skyfire allows you to work with up to 8 windows, so I am not sure why you are only able to use three

Thank you for your feedback!

7. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    Thanks Skyfire your the bestest! :D