1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Hii everyone...who will win?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Erick Kincaid, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Erick Kincaid

Bronze

Jun 16, 2011

Sponsored Ad

all we know that Google Announce the new social media app named Google+....so tellme friends that who will win the race of social media Google or Facebook....?

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    To soon to tell, Facebook has been around for 4 years or so, Google+ only weeks. I do like the way Google+ is running, the control you have and freedom to take your stuff with you if you want to leave.

I am hopeful Google+ will continue to grown and Google will learn from the mistakes of Buzz and Wave.

With that said, I have migrated all my pictures from Facebook to Google+, and slowly leaving Facebook.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. jlloyd

jlloyd New Member

Jul 2, 2011
    I like Google + much better than Facebook, but with such limited numbers of people getting into it I think the service will fade like almost everything else Google does.

Sent from my Droid X using Everything Android

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Anyone should be able to get on now, invites are readily available. If anyone needs one, just let me know.