1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Home Skin App

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by doherty, Nov 19, 2009.

1. doherty

doherty New Member

Nov 19, 2009

Sponsored Ad

What's a "skin"? is that the manner in which the window slides to view the various widgets that I have?
    What is a Home Skin lite" ? I wanted to download a "theme" for the Pittsburgh Steelers. Is that just a Steeler logo used as wall paper or what? When I tried to download the Steeler logo, droid said I need to download "home skin". Can anyone pontificate on this issue?

2. dragonfly

Bronze

Mar 27, 2007
    A skin is pretty much a different type of layout usually gives you other options that the default home skin, doesnt if all you want it a steelers logo you can easily find that online and resize it. Also with home skins you can customize the widgets and they way they look, personally its not something i could really care for looked into it for a little bit but for now will stick with default since its open source and you can still customize it.

3. Sponsored Advertisement