1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

How to make mobile run fast?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by yoogi, Dec 25, 2015.

1. yoogi

yoogi New Member

Dec 24, 2015

Sponsored Ad

Hi guys!!!

Im using moto g2 How to make my phone run fast?? sometimes it's run fast but sometimes it gets stuck even though all the apps is closed.I don't know how to get rid of this??

Sent from my XT1068 using Everything Android mobile app

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Sounds like something is running in the background. You have to figure out what is running like weather apps, Facebook, Twitter, What's App, etc....

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. BrianRobins

Bronze

Oct 9, 2015
    For my phone i delete and unwanted files get a premium anti-virus. I don't usually load tabs on my phone so that i will not lag.

5. EdwardSmith36

EdwardSmith36 New Member

Jan 2, 2016
    Remove all the unwanted apps and clear the cache memory use a license version anti virus if possible.

6. Angelica

Angelica New Member

Feb 11, 2016
    i suggest you to reset the mobile.

7. Xkoiul

Xkoiul New Member

Mar 10, 2016
    Clear caches, cookies, download a Cleaner app

8. Astrologer Home

Astrologer Home New Member

Mar 3, 2016
    If i face this problem then i will reset the phone but before reset i will check my storage data.

9. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    Clear your mobile cookies and remove all unwanted apps. This will help you to run your mobile fast.

10. Paul Burke

Paul Burke New Member

Mar 29, 2016
    I also have faced similar kind of issue. To get rid of it, you need to uninstall you unwanted applications, clear cache memory, clear temp files and then update it. It will run in a smooth manner.

11. MaryDSigler

MaryDSigler New Member

Mar 30, 2016
    Clear unwanted files, check if something is running in background or reset the phone.

12. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    Do you know the way how to stop unwanted app download?

13. priya verma

priya verma New Member

Jun 9, 2016
    It is due to viruses which does'nt let any phone to perform better.Check for viruses by installing verified anti virus and also give a look on unwanted apps.Try to delete unwanted apps as soon as possible.

14. Rahul Pahwa

Rahul Pahwa New Member

Jun 29, 2016
    make sure no apps are running in the background

15. Dinerrely

Dinerrely New Member

Nov 2, 2015
    I have no idea what you are saying. For added speed, remove any unecessary apps/ apps that take up RAM. ROot, and install a custoome ROM/ OC your processor.

16. Mudasir khan

Mudasir khan New Member

Jun 11, 2016
    Mostly The speed or performance of any phone depends upon the application running in background so if you want to make your phone fast you must reduce the number backgrounds apps. Some other simple tips are as following.

1. Use static wallpaper instead of live wallpapers this will not only help in performance but battery life will also increase.
    2. Never left GPS , Wifi, data connection and Bluetooth open. when ur are not using them
    3. Use light apps like instead of facebook use facebook lite.
    4. Turn Off auto updates

17. Werfkjl

Werfkjl New Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Search Android cleaner on google, use it to clean your device and free up some space.

18. LauraSmithMS

LauraSmithMS New Member

Aug 8, 2016
    mostly Many social apps especially facebook eats up a lot of the phone memory of you don't clear its cache on a regular basis like weekly, then you will face such issues try this and do let me know here

19. LauraSmithMS

LauraSmithMS New Member

Aug 8, 2016
    can you plz tell me y you still kept my post pending?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rosie Lukaszczyk

Rosie Lukaszczyk New Member

Sep 8, 2016
    1. Make sure you’re up to date
    2. Clean up your home screen
    3. Uninstall and disable unused apps
    4. Turn off or reduce animations
    5. Clear cached app data
    6. Turn off or reduce auto-sync
    7. Wipe cache partition
    8. Try a third-party launcher
    9. Overclock your device

21. expertcliping

expertcliping New Member

Jan 7, 2017
    Clean up your runing background application and clear cache memory to phone run fast working..