1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

How to print out text messages from Samsung Galaxy S5

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Levinling, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Levinling

Levinling New Member

Jan 19, 2015

Sponsored Ad

How can I print off SMS from my Samsung galaxy s5. For the purpose of work, I need to print out these messages. Please help me!

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    There are a number of print share applications in the Play store. To print from your Galaxy though you must have a printer that is compatible. The apps will list printers and phones they are compatible with.

The other option is to get an app from the Play store that will send your text messages as an email. There are dozens. Email the text to yourself and print from your computer.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. Hfjalbiinn

Hfjalbiinn New Member

Jan 20, 2015
    First,you can send and sync samsung galaxy text messages to computer,then you can use print tool to print out text messages on computer.

5. Hfjalbiinn

Hfjalbiinn New Member

Jan 20, 2015
    Or you can use Coolmuster Samsung Messages Backup software to print out samsung galaxy sms

• Like Like x 2
  6. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Seriously? A free download, but $46 if you want the fully functional version?

Look elsewhere....

7. meseek

meseek New Member

Jan 30, 2015
    If you want to print out text messages from Samsung phone, you can transfer them to computer first. I suggest you to try this Coolmuster Samsung Assistant. With it, you can save all messages to computer and then completely print out them without losses. (y)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fatima Tayab

Fatima Tayab New Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Just put "Share Print" in google playstore, and choose from seveal options........... Enjoy :)

9. rosario1990

Bronze

Feb 1, 2015
    This is the easiest way to print out phone message.

• Like Like x 1
  10. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    Is it possible? Never heard of such thing before.

11. Hakkiy

Hakkiy New Member

Dec 7, 2015
    You can take screen shots and email the pictures to your computer for printing.
    Open the SMS message that you want to print. Simultaneously press 'power' and 'volume down' buttons to capture the screen. Open the "Mail" app on your android phone, enter your email address in the "To" field and then tap inside the message body text box. Tap "Send," open the email on your desktop computer and print text messages out on your local printer.

12. Werfkjl

Werfkjl New Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Yes, you may need a paid tool to export your messages off first.

13. BrianRobins

Bronze

Oct 9, 2015
    I never heard of it printing out messages. I only screenshot my message but i never imagine it can be print out. This topic really helps..

14. EdwardSmith36

EdwardSmith36 New Member

Jan 2, 2016
    You can mail ll your text messages and get them print.

15. Angelica

Angelica New Member

Feb 11, 2016
    i use the screen short for printing

16. BrianRobins

Bronze

Oct 9, 2015
    Yeah, you're right it would be good if we just mail it.

17. Xkoiul

Xkoiul New Member

Mar 10, 2016
    I do screenshot too:)

18. MrMedia

MrMedia New Member

Mar 14, 2016
    Take a screenshot of SMS msg and then hook up your phone via USB to computer an xfer screenshots to computer. Then print out screenshots.

Not the best method but whatever.

19. Astrologer Home

Astrologer Home New Member

Mar 3, 2016
    I am also facing same issue :(

20. vince0190

vince0190 New Member

Mar 22, 2016
  21. Paul Burke

Paul Burke New Member

Mar 29, 2016
    I usually took the screenshots of the necessary messages and when I need it, I connect it with my laptop and take the print out of it.