1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

HTC EVO 4G Pre-orders starting this month

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by chris, May 5, 2010.

1. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006

Sponsored Ad

Radio Shack will begin accepting pre-orders on the HTC EVO 4G this month. Funny, they said they couldn't reveal details, but didn't do just that by saying pre-orders would begin this month.

#1 chris, May 5, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  2. ecaggiani

ecaggiani New Member

May 6, 2010
    Will Best Buy be selling the Evo as well?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Yes I believe they will be.

5. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    Sprint will definitely use their partners (Best Buy, Radio Shack) for this launch --- similar to the Palm Pre launch, which by the way feels like it was decades ago.

6. ecaggiani

ecaggiani New Member

May 6, 2010
    With a screen as big as the Evo's, if I got it I'd want to get the Best Buy insurance for it.

7. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    there insurance is 10 bucks a month and if you make a claim they send the phone out and you get a loaner, and if they cant fix it you get a new one with no deductible

8. ecaggiani

ecaggiani New Member

May 6, 2010
    Yeah I have their insurance for my and my wife's Hero. She dropped hers and shattered the screen, and they replaced it with a new one the next day.

9. Napoleon_PhoneApart

Napoleon_PhoneApart New Member

May 2, 2010
    Cool. If I end up liking the Incredible, I'll return it and preorder the EVO. I like Sprint's cheaper plans.

10. Burwell

Burwell Guest

There are many topics available here so I like this so much.....
    I hope that you will read care fully and tell me more benefits about this .........

11. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    NOOOOO!!!!!!!! You make me sad sir!! :(

12. Culinarygoddess

Culinarygoddess New Member

May 22, 2010
    Sweet!!!! I have already pre-ordered the Evo you definitely will not be disappointed.