1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

HTC EXPLORER DEFAULT STORAGE

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by kautily mishra, Dec 25, 2012.

1. kautily mishra

kautily mishra New Member

Dec 25, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Hi all,
    I have followed all the instructions of setting default storage as sd card for my htc explorer and it has been successfully set to sdcard using the command as mentioned in one of the forum i.e. adb shell pm setInstallLocation 2

Reference:
    http://www.howtogeek.com/11466.....e-sd-card/

But despite the successful complication of steps mentioned at above mentioned link actually default storage is still internal memory
    pls suggest is rooting the only option for htc explorer to set default memory.
    i need your help as i am trying this from last three months and today when finally i have executed all the commands it is very frustrating to know that default storage is still internal memory.

Please Help
    Thanks in Advance

Regards,
    kautily

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Keep in mind there are many apps that should not be moved to the SD Card. If an app cannot run from the card it can't be moved to the card.

What apps are you trying to install to the card? Perhaps they are examples of apps that can't be installed that way.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008