1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

HTC G1 Promo Ad

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by johnnydangerously, Sep 23, 2008.

1. johnnydangerously

Bronze

Aug 20, 2006

Sponsored Ad

Probably not a commercial for primetime, but moreso a promo video.

2. kogama

Bronze

May 16, 2008
    well that definitely got me and this might come out for sprint right!!?!?!

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. johnnydangerously

Bronze

Aug 20, 2006
    Sprint has been rumored as next in line. As for when, I have no idea. They sure have plenty of HTC phones, so the G1 would fit nicely in their portfolio of phones.

5. kogama

Bronze

May 16, 2008
    well ive read that its around $200 so thats pretty good considering what it has.....im looking forward to it googles next step up from its browser

*psst* dont tell the people over at Eq im looking forward to this im not sure a guru is supposed to like other phones i might get killed **

6. PacoJr67

Bronze

Mar 6, 2007
    hah, a guru can like whatever kind of phone's he likes. motorola XPRT however... (check the home page listed in my profile at EQ)

7. kogama

Bronze

May 16, 2008

i see http://qenusasupportforums.motorola.com/pe/

8. Lincoln

Lincoln New Member

Sep 23, 2008
    That was a pretty good commercial. Not sure what I think of the keyboard (I'm used to touch) but the screen looks nice.

9. PacoJr67

Bronze

Mar 6, 2007
  10. kogama

Bronze

May 16, 2008
    Q forever ok well not maybe i really wanna try the g1 right now

11. jigyasa

Bronze

Sep 21, 2008
    That's nice Advertisement! It's gotten me all the more excited. The "erer" concept is good. I am sure the gPhone is the next big thing :)