1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

HTC incredible 2 clock widget not bringing me to the clock?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by McGoo47, Dec 3, 2011.

1. McGoo47

McGoo47 New Member

Dec 3, 2011

Sponsored Ad

Ok I'm now to this forum thread thing so here goes nothing.....

My GF has the Incredible 2, and the basic clock/weather widget on the home screen would always bring u to the clock/alarm settings when u pushed the clock portion of the widget. Same thing goes for the weather widget if u tap on the weather portion of the widget it brings u to the weather settings. But now when she taps on the clock portion it will not bring her to the clock. But when she taps on the weather it will bring her to the weather. She's tried removing and adding a different clock widget but it still has not worked.

Has anyone else had this problem? Or does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks!!!

McGoo47

2. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    when using beautiful widgets I know if you press on the weather icon it takes you there. Is it possble shes not pressing the weather icon *shrug*

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. McGoo47

McGoo47 New Member

Dec 3, 2011
    Well the problem isn't the weather portion. If u have ever looked at the basic home screen of most HTC phones. The clock/weather widget that comes standard on the hone screen right out of the box is what she has always used. And up until recently it just decided not to work. If u tap the lower weather portion it takes u the the HTC weather, and if u tap the upper clock portion it use to take u to the clock/alarm settings. The weather portion still works but the clock portion doesn't do a.thing anymore.

McGoo47

5. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    thats really weird...im probably forgetting something but the only think I can think of is that it was an update that might have done it. Ill keep pondering this tho

6. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    Try rebooting phone. It helps with many glitches...

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

7. McGoo47

McGoo47 New Member

Dec 3, 2011
    Yea, already did that that was the first thing we did was a battery pull. And we removed it, then re added it.. still nothing...

O well, thanks though...

McGoo47

8. brucewl

brucewl New Member

Dec 22, 2011
    Try to reset to factory setting.