1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

HTC Incredible shipped Roms

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Weapondrift, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008

Sponsored Ad

I dont think he does lol

2. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008
    No clue, since I'm homeschooled I'm able to work 30+ hours during the week days. Then comes the homework... I'm working a double tomorrow actually. 9:30 - 3:00 then 5:00 - 10:00.. Then I have to come home and study. haha

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008
    You would know too. I'm working all day and I text you almost all night....

5. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    lol oh lord fight amongst the couple time :p anyway have you been able to loook at these ROMS yet Ace? Id really like to extract the radio for this and the Samsung moment (or any other CDMA radio) and see what the comparison is.

6. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008
    I can't wait.. when? Haha.

7. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    lol as soon as I can get to my personal computer/extract the files and look for the radio :p

8. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    sounds good Chris, as soon as I get a chance to dump the rom and start getting files set up itll get done...only thing is ROMS take a very long time to build. I think it was Fr@nkl1n who built a rom that took him a month or so to build.

9. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    anyone wana teach me C++? pretty please :laugh2:

while im thinking of it...anyone wana sticky this so we dont loose it in the "fray"?

10. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008
    I volunteer :)