1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

HTC Incredible

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by n99hockey, Feb 25, 2010.

1. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008

Sponsored Ad

Nope, just dealing with getting a new number... I'm completely doing away with my droid line. Because I only have until the 26th to get rid of that for free..

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    i see, and you cant cancel the new line (since it will be well under 30 days) and keep your old number since its the same premise?

i suppose this is where google voice would come in to play and it wouldnt matter

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008
    I'm not sure, but it doesn't matter to me anyways. I decided not to give my Verizon number out to people as soon as I got it (I still have my At&t contract until summer 2011) Very few people have my Verizon number, I'm still spending every free moment of time learning Eclipse.. Once again, a language that has some minor changes to it that makes it a total pain to teach yourself.. I'll get there. As if Objective C wasn't bad enough.. stupid iPhone dev.. :dft002:zombie

5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    aaah right i forgot about the iphone, hard to keep up with you!

6. AndroidN3rd

Bronze

Nov 20, 2008
    Yeah that's me :dft012:wink Do you do much with programing? Besides being an architect if I remember right.. When you get your android phone you should look into application development. Lot's of money to be made doing that, all you have to do is find something that hasn't been done yet or find an app and do it better. Check out this tutorial http://developer.android.com/guide/tutorials/hello-world.html

7. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    i havent done any programming since college and that when i wrote a program in class to have it register a name :dft011:tounge_out
    i actually got called a while ago by a software company that asked if i designed software, i said, um no, how did you find me?
    the lady said well your resume says your an architect. i said, well yes....of buildings!

i would like to develop a program, but just seems so involved

8. larsdennert

larsdennert New Member

Aug 9, 2006
  9. larsdennert

larsdennert New Member

Aug 9, 2006
    video out kinda cool too

I preordered a couple of these bad boys BTW. My Saga seems to be on it's last legs. Lots of master resets and my hands are carpal from the buttons.

10. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    a couple?
    glad to see you around!

11. larsdennert

larsdennert New Member

Aug 9, 2006
    We have a dozen phones in our office. Mostly wm but one eris. The forums have factured a bit lately with the Q at eol huh? I have a couple sitting in a drawer. They are nice to keep around because they don't need a data plan and are good backups.

A few people got incredibles shipped to them on accident by vzw. Lucky punks lol. :dft003:cool

12. larsdennert

larsdennert New Member

Aug 9, 2006
    Good to see ya to btw.

13. Weapondrift

Gold

Feb 1, 2008
    I call shenangans! I am officially jealous of you! :dft011:tounge_out