1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

HTC One(M7) will not boot up

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by mandeep singh, Jun 7, 2014.

1. mandeep singh

mandeep singh New Member

Jun 7, 2014

Sponsored Ad

Hey,

I tried to install the bulletproof kernel on my phone. Now, the phone will not boot back up. I can get into the bootloader options, but when I try to reboot my phone from the menu, it never turns back on. I am running the latest version of cyanogenmod. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey,

I tried to install the bulletproof kernel on my phone. Now, the phone will not boot back up. I can get into the bootloader options, but when I try to reboot my phone from the menu, it never turns back on. I am running the latest version of cyanogenmod. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hey,

Thanks.

Hey,

Thanks.

Hey,

Thanks.

#1 mandeep singh, Jun 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
  2. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    You need to contact the nearest service centre and get their help.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. sherri

Gold

Jun 29, 2007
    So helpful..... Hope he was not waiting for this brilliant info.... He requested help a year and a half ago.....