1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

HTC One Mini Official....

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by stevetaz, Jul 18, 2013.

1. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008

Sponsored Ad

The HTC One Mini is now official and slated to be shipped to "select markets" (whatever that means) during August and worldwide during September...

Here are a few of the all-important specs:
    • 4.3-inch S-LCD3 display with 1280 x 720 resolution
    • 1.4GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
    • 4 megapixel UltraPixel camera and 1.6 front-facing camera
    • 1800mAH NON-REMOVABLE battery
    • Android 4.2.2 with Sense 5
    • The OS features HTC's BlinkFeed home screen reader and "Zoe" shooting capabilities
    • 1GB of DDR3
    • 16GB of storage
    • LTE
    • Offered in Glacial Silver and Stealth Black
    • Still includes the HTC aluminium unibody with tapered edges
    Still too early for exact pricing and carriers....

Here is one of dozens of postings about the release....

2. Michael Bolten

Michael Bolten New Member

Jul 22, 2013
    NO WAY! I wonder if these trends just keep going back and forth on purpose. I remember phones were cooler when they were as tiny as possible (Samsung Juke) now I look over at someone with a Note and I have phone Envy.

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Interesting, because in one of your other posts only 20 minutes after this post you indicated you have a new Note 2.

#3 stevetaz, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
  5. Michael Bolten

Michael Bolten New Member

Jul 22, 2013
    I work in an IT shop for a company of around 1500-1700 people mostly all equipped with a device of some kind. I am given several devices for varying intervals of time and at some point of the day or for several days i will have an Evo, HTC One, etc depends on the day.

And isnt the point of forums to revive things that may be relevant...should I stay out of your forums and go elsewhere? I figured I was giving your forum help by using it, but I dont really need to.You have earned your badge.

6. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    That certainly explains it, but how could I possibly know you have access to many different devices?

Now that we know you are more than welcome to post away and your participation is appreciated....With access to many different models you will have a perspective others can't possibly have.

7. imarichard55

imarichard55 New Member

Jul 22, 2013
    these folks dont leave their dungeon much....they need a home and we will take the,m

sorry im new too :)

8. Kester223

Kester223 New Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Nice post to hang on. I really loved it the way of the stuff provided in this article. This has given very useful information.