1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

HTC One V(CDMA/Virgin Mobile):: Any Good

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Micah Shock, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Micah Shock

Micah Shock New Member

Aug 16, 2012

Sponsored Ad

I have few questions in regards to Virgin Mobile's ONE V

1. Is the phone laggy? I know it is not dual core by any means but is it laggier than expected for a phone with it's processor?

2. I've heard Sprint/Virgin Mobile have had network issues where there have been outages for data, texting and voice

3. Does the one V have any of the SmS shortage errors like the EVO V/EVO 3D has?

2. PacoJr67

Bronze

Mar 6, 2007
    I haven't seen the rest of the specs on that phone, but I did have the droid X and the X2 (they are basically the same phone with different processors) and the speed differences between the single and dual core processors were minimal under normal use. May be a little lag if you're doing heavy multitasking.
    I haven't had Sprint in two years; but when I did, I didn't have data problems.
    But then I haven't had any of the data problems others have had on VZW either. It may depend on where you live so YMMV

Sent from my DROID4 using Everything Android

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. mikearnill

mikearnill New Member

Aug 30, 2012
    Well I have used samsung galaxy s and x2 they are kind of cool but the single and dual core processors were minimal under normal use. You can find problem while multitasking.

5. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Please stop replying by copying other posts or selecting words and phrases from others.

You are not helping anyone.