1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

HTC One Volume Rocker

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by blacter, Jul 4, 2014.

1. blacter

blacter New Member

Jul 4, 2014

Sponsored Ad

Just bought an HTC One and absolutely love the look and build quality. But I'm having a HUGE problem with the volume rocker. More times than not, when I pull the phone out of my pocket my hand hits the volume rocker and changes the volume.

Is there a solution?

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    I believe the newer version changed the rocker where it sticks out a bit more. I don't think there is an easy solution. You could root and remap or disable the buttons. That is a very drastic way to deal with it though.

One possible solution is to find a case that will cause the rocker switch to be less exposed.

I am not aware of any other solutions, but maybe another member will have something to offer.

Let us know what you do....

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. wizzrahdev

wizzrahdev New Member

Jul 12, 2014
    Over time, I think the buttons will wear down and eventually they won't be a problem.

5. Alkali

Bronze

Dec 17, 2010
    Same problem here but i got the solution! Otterbox symmetry case for htc one M8 is wonderful solution. It's beautiful and you have to press the volume rocker well before it changes. Try it.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Everything Android mobile app

6. nilofar shaikh

Bronze

Oct 20, 2015
    I think you have to contact your HTC support center they can definitely help you out..