1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

HTC One's earphones

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by TarekElsakka, Jun 13, 2013.

1. TarekElsakka

Bronze

Oct 27, 2012

Sponsored Ad

Hey guys

I recently got a HTC One which I am extremely happy with so far. It not only looks and feels just wonderful, but its UI is just snappy, quick and has absolutely no lag whatsoever - both 4.1.2 as well as leakead 4.2.2.

I was recently reading about its earphones and how good they sound and how they look a lot like Beats earphones. I wasn't sure about the sound quality until I tried it now, and I can tell you it's one of the best earphones I have ever had. The sound is just pure and beautiful and it sufficient bass that's neither too quiet nor over-the-top, unlike Beats which are way too bass-heavy.

After trying these, they're definitely going to be my main earphones for a while to come.

What do you guys think about them? Have you tried them?

2. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
  3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. TarekElsakka

Bronze

Oct 27, 2012
    Yeah, that thread is why I created this one here to hear more reviews about it from members of EverythingAndroid. I am just surprised by how good the earphones are.

5. chris

Administrator

Jun 1, 2006
    When I had my One, I never used the headphones. I guess I should have given them a test drive.

I recently picked up a set of Monoprice headphones. When you add Comf-t (believe that's the product name) to the buds, you really get some nice sound. All for less than $20.

6. imarichard55

imarichard55 New Member

Jul 22, 2013
    I am super interested in finding a pair of these! I work in a medium sized IT shop and I've got old HTC earphones (which for some reason have proprietary ear gels??), S3, S4, etc earphones and man I do like the S3/4 but the sounds leaves something to be desired.

Anyone have any experience with both? Music/podcasts is probably 80% of my phones purpose

7. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Is it the earphones that cause you to not like the S3 and S4 sound? I recently acquired a set of Beats Studio earphones and I am quite pleased with the sounds from my S3. I am not an audiophile and really only use it during the daily workout at the gym so I really just need tunes, but I noticed a huge difference from the last cheap headphones. The Beats do make a big difference.

I cannot wear any type of in-ear gels. They do not stay and are quite uncomfortable for me....

8. imarichard55

imarichard55 New Member

Jul 22, 2013
    same here...I really wish that i can find an inexpensive pair with great sound HAHA. Beats seem like a good option but theyre so damn expensive for the sake of being expensive its kind of silly.

The s3/s4 ones are OK, theyre a little hollow/thin/unresponsive. Its kind of like ordering a taco...you can get meat, cheese, lettuce and shell from taco bell and that is by definition a taco. But a mexican taco shop (for the SAME price) will give you the same taco with meat, cheese, lettuce and shell but man does it taste worlds apart! Weirdest example of the week.

9. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    I would never buy the Beats headphones. Everyone in our company was lucky enough to receive freebies from the distributor.

Frankly I am ready to give them to my daughter. They sound great, but they are just too darned big and bulky for the gym.

My days of sitting around listening to music using headphones at home are long gone so I don't really have a use for them. My daughter will probably enjoy them much more than me.

Did I mention, they do sound terrific......LOL!