Thunderbolt Htc thunderbolt

Discussion in 'HTC Android Phones' started by E_dubb707, Feb 6, 2011.

1. E_dubb707

E_dubb707 New Member

Just went to best buy and put my $50 bucks down for this new phone. I just wish they told me exactly the date I would get it!

That's right, I sent this.
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

Thats great and congrats on almost getting your Thunderbolt. I still think th 14th is the date, so its not much more of a wait. I am very curious to know if they MAKE you get the 4G plan.

Welcome to eA!!
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. aggieman

aggieman Member

wish verizon would stop keeping release details a secret on this thing. It's driving me crazy. I'm very ready to get rid of my X. If they wait much longer I may just hold out for the Bionic or jump back to AT$T for the Atrix.
  5. E_dubb707

E_dubb707 New Member

My buddie works at best buy and he just texted me its gonna be released on the 28th . At least there is a date but man, that's a far ways away from the so called "14th"release date! But then again Verizon never gave a date, best buy did.....

Sent from Star Trek.
  6. n99hockey

Yup, thats what happens with 'leaks' it creates false senses of hope :(
    Keep us posted when you get it!
  7. E_dubb707

E_dubb707 New Member

IMAGE REMOVED

Sent from Star Trek.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
  8. E_dubb707

E_dubb707 New Member

I took that pic by the way. Its weird i keep seeing posts today that its gonna be $299.00? The internet is so confusing. I'm gonna stay of it for a while.....

Sent from Space..
  9. aggieman

aggieman Member

Did they give a date of availability? I'm sure its gonna be 249. Not putting much stock in the 299 rumors.

Sent from my DROIDX using Everything Android App
  10. E_dubb707

E_dubb707 New Member

They said its "in transit". They get there deliveries Mondays and fridays. They said maybe the 24th. They said they will call me the day before to make an appointment but I will know more tomorrow. My friend that works there will tell me if it comes in tomorrows shipment!

Sent from space.
  11. E_dubb707

E_dubb707 New Member

12. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Phone:
    Moto X
    If you get it early, I'd love to get some shots or video for the site.

Good luck!
  13. E_dubb707

E_dubb707 New Member

No problem Chris, you guys will be the first to know. I'm really skeptical if what i hear on this because My other friend who works at Verizon said the htc rep came in yesterday and said they got to play with the tbolt buy even he didn't have a release date. I sound just like everyone else, sorry...

Sent from Space.
  14. softspirits

softspirits Member

Is there any difference between evo and thunderbolt? (besides carrier?)

~Softspirits~ swyped from my HTC Evo using the Everything Android app
  15. Weapondrift

Weapondrift Active Member

EVO 1gb onboard storage space 8gb included sdcard vs THUNDERBOLT 8gb onboard storage space and a 32gb included sdcard
    EVO a 1500 mAH battery vs THUNDERBOLT a 1400 mAH battery (mAh stands for Milliamp Hour, a technical term for how much power a particular battery will hold; in theory the higher the mAH the longer the battery life)
    EVO 512 ram vs THUNDERBOLT 768 ram
    EVO 6oz weight vs THUNDERBOLT 5.5oz

p.s. good to see you again. I got worried :)
  16. softspirits

softspirits Member

I see, more memory, lighter weight, sweet.

~Softspirits~ swyped from my HTC Evo using the Everything Android app
  17. aggieman

aggieman Member

And to add to the above second gen snapdragon processor that is said to be more efficient and less power hungry. Updated adreno 205 gpu for better graphics performance. Updated camera hardware (supposedly). Skype is supposed to be deeply integrated into the os similar to facetime on iphone although its rumored this wont be ready at launch. Biggest reason for my excitement is LTE. If you are in a LTE market you still see that it blows away wimax and any of the other "4G" networks

18. E_dubb707

E_dubb707 New Member

Still no word....... I guess March is looking good. Blah

Sent from droid x
  19. n99hockey

Looks like it since tomorrow is the last day of the month. I guess the 4th, 6th or 10th...
  20. I8qbert

I8qbert Member

14th is what I say..no maybe the 15th, wait 16th...
  21. dgray636

dgray636 Member

Nice to see a confident opinion.