1. Everything Android is a community forum that makes it easy to ask questions about anything and everything Android. It's 100% free and no registration required (though we think it would be awesome if you joined our community). Our community of experts are here to help.
    Dismiss Notice

i-Blason Case For Nexus 7

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by ZR_Yancy, Jul 30, 2012.

1. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy New Member

Nov 30, 2011

Sponsored Ad

It finally arrived today. In the past few days, I've been walking around with my Nexus 7 without a case and let me tell you, it was not fun. It just felt naked and I was paranoid I would drop it or bump it into something and break it. The i-Blason leather gives it some nice protection. I like the option to prop it up landscape or portrait. It has 2 layers. One layer wraps around the tablet and stays on it. The back of the first layer is a velcro material. It has cutouts for the mic, camera, power button, volume button, earphone jack and micro USB port. The 2nd layer basically wraps around the first layer. The inside back of the 2nd layer has a strip of velcro to keep the 1st layer from moving around when attached. The inside or the front layer has 3 grooves so I can adjust the angle when propping it up landscape or portrait. The 2nd layer also has a magnet inside the front cover to sleep or wake the Nexus 7. I feel so much more comfortable carrying the Nexus 7 around now.

[​IMG]
    iPhone 4S Photos by Motogq, on Flickr

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    Thats a slick case, very nice!
    Got a link and/or a price?

3. Sponsored Advertisement

4. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy New Member

Nov 30, 2011
  5. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
    $25 is pretty reasonable, however its funny that the blue and red are $19

6. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Looks to be awful thick though. The lower price for blue or red is amusing...

7. iphonewarrior

Bronze

Jun 2, 2011
    I ordered a cheaper alternative from Amazon as well, it's sort of like a Carbon Fibre print. It'll do me just nicely :)

8. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy New Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I actually like the thickness. It helps when I'm playing games in landscape because it keeps my hands from being in a pinching position like holding a piece of paper the whole time. Fatigue doesn't set in as fast. I can also type faster with the case.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

9. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy New Member

Nov 30, 2011
    It's not as thick when I have it out of the cover.

uploadfromtaptalk1343756406038.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

10. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007
  11. ZR_Yancy

ZR_Yancy New Member

Nov 30, 2011
    I looked at those as well. I but I didn't like the strap.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

12. n99hockey

Feb 7, 2007

Thats my favorite part haha

13. i-BLASON USA

i-BLASON USA Guest

Thanks for the review! Please visit [Link Removed by Mod] web store to place order, we ship internationally.

14. stevetaz

Sep 23, 2008
    Advertising is not permitted. Members will be smart enough to figure out where to find the case.

Please remove the spam link from your signature.